Learning Cog is a highly successful independent consultancy, specialising in the design and delivery of open programmes and bespoke in-company Business Development programmes that deliver a positive and sustainable impact on the growth of organisations. We approach people development from relationship status followed by technical ability.
Learning Cog was founded by Ric Hayden, a Learning and Development Specialist with over ten years experience working in global corporations. Working as Head of Learning and Development planning strategic and operational organisational development, Ric’s experience spans business management, logistics, customer operations, sales and service. He has been involved with global mature businesses worked with small to medium size businesses and has significant experience in turnaround and change management. We work in partnership with Nikki Owen, UK’s leading expert in Confidence and Charisma, to deliver the Audience with Charisma Masterclass in Brighton.
What We Do
The strength of Learning Cog lies in the wealth of development and training expertise that comes from the ‘hands on’ background of Ric and every associate in the team. We can offer expertise in Management & Leadership Development, Sales Development, Business Performance, Coaching, Team Building and Confidence and Charisma.
We work with our clients to deliver measurable and profitable improvement. This is achieved by focusing on the key issues and challenges facing the business. These are then translated into bespoke programmes that develop the talent within the organisation. We run open programmes to develop the talent you have in your organisation so that Managers, Leaders and Sales people can inspire business growth.
An Audience with Charisma
- Rentokil Initial Asia Pacific – Country Management Development Programme
- Initial Textiles Germany – Sales Leadership Programme
- Ambius Sweden – Leadership Development programme
- Initial Norway – Sales Supervisor Programme
- Euphoria Home Control – Relationship Selling
- Euphoria Home Control – Executive coaching
- Universal Weather & Aviation – Consultative Selling Skills
- The DX – Manager in Me Development Programme
- The Sales Activator – Sales Development Programmes