We setup Sussex SEO especially to help small to medium business owners attain their digital marketing dreams. We established the company in 2006, and have been meeting and surpassing the expectations of our customers ever since. Since then we have built up an extensive portfolio of successful projects.
Our SEO Process
At Sussex Search Engine Optimisation we will invest the time it takes to understand your business, services, products, and existing internet presence before agreeing the extent of any job and submitting a proposal.
- Evaluation: we audit your competitors’ sites and your website.
- Onsite: we begin adapting your website to ensure it is found by search engines for the key words you require.
- Copy-writing: we produce authoritative, keyword rich, sales focused copy that converts.
- Social: you can choose to have us manage and optimise your social presence, something at which we have extensive experience.
- Google Local, we will get you listed & contact customers to build a portfolio of positive reviews for your business.
- Sussex SEO’s philosophy is straightforward. Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t focus solely on a small choice of keywords. Instead we focus on online marketing strategies that will still be effective in the distant future. We develop an online brand for your business that drives web traffic to your site from lots of sources (and not solely Google). This approach guarantees you will be visible to the audience you are trying to attract who will then access your services across a range of search engines and social platforms.
Deliverables and price:
- We do not tie our customers into a contract – if you don’t believe we have been providing value you’re free stop using our services anytime.
- Our standard hourly fee is £35 per hour + any expenses (all itemised and transparent – we will not incur expenses without checking with you first).
- All costs / work is consented so there aren’t any hidden fees.
- Search Engine Optimisation is a time intensive procedure and a long-term investment. This strategy generally fosters long term partnerships and provides greater value for both parties.
Special Offer – Quote ‘Brighton Business Curry Club’
An hour’s free consultation. Please call or email.
Examples of local web design clients:
Examples of SEO Clients: